Home » , , , » Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425

Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425

Posted by Buy a Lighting on Sunday, March 15, 2020

Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425.

Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425 video duration 6 Minute(s) 26 Second(s), published by Robb Wolf on 24 04 2019 - 13:00:13.

3
Vitamin D lights??? Alli says: Hi Robb and Nicki
I've been a follower of yours for years and I considered myself Paleo BUT I would pick and choose 3
Vitamin D lights??? Alli says: Hi Robb and Nicki
I've been a follower of yours for years and I considered myself Paleo BUT I would pick and choose.

UPDATED RANKING ▻▻ https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-vitamin-d-lights Disclaimer: These choices may be out of date
You need to go to wiki.ezvid.com to see the UPDATED RANKING ▻▻ https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-vitamin-d-lights Disclaimer: These choices may be out of date
You need to go to wiki.ezvid.com to see the

3. Vitamin D lights???

Alli says:
Hi Robb and Nicki. I’ve been a follower of yours for years and I considered myself Paleo BUT I would pick and choose. This past May I decided to buy in 100% and I purchased your Keto Masterclass which changed my life. I’ve lost 40 pounds but more important is that for the first time in my life I am in control of my food. Life changing. And now that I’m on a roll I’m trying to implement more positive life changing choices.

My question relates to Vitamin D synthesis in the cold Connecticut fall and winter. I’m trying to get outside as much as possible but exposing skin just isn’t feasible. I know that sunlight is preferable to supplementing BUT how about those happy lights? Do they work? Will a $40 one work or do I need the expensive one? Could you recommend one? If they don’t work- what dosage of Vit D should I aim for from a supplement?

Thank you for doing what you do.

Alli

Other Video about Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425:

6 Best Vitamin D Lights 2019

6 Best Vitamin D Lights 2019

UPDATED RANKING ▻▻ https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-vitamin-d-lights Disclaimer: These choices may be out of date
You need to go to wiki.ezvid.com to see the .



Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425

Vitamin D lights??? - Q3 Q&A18 - Ep. 425

3
Vitamin D lights??? Alli says: Hi Robb and Nicki
I've been a follower of yours for years and I considered myself Paleo BUT I would pick and choose.

6 Best Vitamin D Lights 2019

6 Best Vitamin D Lights 2019

UPDATED RANKING ▻▻ https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-vitamin-d-lights Disclaimer: These choices may be out of date
You need to go to wiki.ezvid.com to see the .

Thanks for reading & sharing Buy a Lighting

Previous
« Prev Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment