Home » , , , , , , , , , , » £41 / $53 video lighting setup, check out my YouTube filming setup Skills Before Bills e2

£41 / $53 video lighting setup, check out my YouTube filming setup Skills Before Bills e2

Posted by Buy a Lighting on Monday, June 24, 2019

£41 / $53 video lighting setup, check out my YouTube filming setup Skills Before Bills e2. HOW I FILM YOUTUBE VIDEOS camera, lightinglenses settings & editing programs !

£41 / $53 video lighting setup, check out my YouTube filming setup Skills Before Bills e2 video duration 8 Minute(s) 10 Second(s), published by dr-nerd on 23 01 2019 - 20:58:16.

Greetings good people! Welcome to 'Skills Before Bills' Today a brief behind the scenes look at the lighting, audio and camera setup I use for making YouTube In this video, I answer a subscribers question about my video and lighting setup
Here you will be able to see the equipment I'm using to film and light my .

Fletch Murray is a master of light
He draws from years of experience making his own films, and has studied the works of other legends in his field
Here, he Rigid Industries - http://www.stage3motorsports.com/Rigid-Industries-LED-Lighting.html KC HiLites

Greetings good people! Welcome to ‘Skills Before Bills’

Today a brief behind the scenes look at the lighting, audio and camera setup I use for making YouTube videos. The lighting in particular is extremely cheap, totaling only £41 in all!

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Like, Comment & Subscribe to stay updated, more Skills Before Bills coming soon as well as nerdy content and more!

Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanReadVideos
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dr-nerd-1645.
Website: http://www.dr-nerd.com
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9370961

~My Gear~
Pentax K500
HTC 10
Pentax 50mm f1.7
28mm f2.8 de-clicked aperture prime lens
50mm f1.8 de-clicked aperture lens
Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 15 NLE
Sony ECM-44B lapel microphone
LD Systems D1011 Supercardioid condenser microphone
Sony ECM Z200 on camera shotgun microphone
Focusrite Scarlet 8i6 audio interface
Neewer NW-882 cardioid condenser microphone
Presonus Studio One DAW
Van Damm cables

Music: https://www.bensound.com

If I’ve used any other content and not credited it above, then please accept my apology. If I’ve used your content and forgot to credit it, then please send me an email and I’ll try to add it to the video description asap. It’s quite easy to lose track of clips when editing so thank you for your understanding.

Any other media is either copyright DR-Nerd or used under fair usage.

Other Video about £41 / $53 video lighting setup, check out my YouTube filming setup Skills Before Bills e2:

Before You Buy: Off-Road LED Lighting Beam Patterns

Before You Buy: Off-Road LED Lighting Beam Patterns

Rigid Industries - http://www.stage3motorsports.com/Rigid-Industries-LED-Lighting.html KC HiLites .

HOW I FILM YOUTUBE VIDEOS  camera, lightinglenses settings & editing programs !

HOW I FILM YOUTUBE VIDEOS camera, lightinglenses settings & editing programs !



My Video & Lighting Setup for 2019

My Video & Lighting Setup for 2019

In this video, I answer a subscribers question about my video and lighting setup
Here you will be able to see the equipment I'm using to film and light my .

Photography & Video Lighting Tips Using Only One Light

Photography & Video Lighting Tips Using Only One Light

Fletch Murray is a master of light
He draws from years of experience making his own films, and has studied the works of other legends in his field
Here, he .

Thanks for reading & sharing Buy a Lighting

Previous
« Prev Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment